Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about wanting to be able to bake a good loaf of bread. Finn directed me to Sunshine Quilts where Judy gave a recommendation of the flour she uses in her bread. I know my local supermarket does not carry this brand, so I immediately found the website and placed an order there.
The website just had so much to offer besides flour. I had a lot of fun looking around. My order arrived pretty darned quick considering it had to come all the way across the country. Now I am ready to take a new stab at baking bread. Today and tomorrow are already filled with chores and errands, but Thursday morning I hope to fill the house with the delicious smell of fresh baked bread. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Libby, I hope this works for you; I've heard lots of good things about this brand of flour. Love that quilt pictures with the bags of flour.

Dawn said...

I"ve loved the things from King Arthur's I got before! You'll love it!

Judy said...

I'd love to be able to bake bread. But I have fears that I'd eat the whole thing!!

Mrs. Moody said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I will definitely be saving some of this energy for IQF!

Cynthia said...

good luck with your bread baking. Let us know how it all goes.

Finn said...

Hope the new flour does the trick!! And I forgot to add in the post below how much I like your small star quilt and it's destination..*VBS*

Hedgehog said...

I love King Arthur flour! Their website is great, eh? Happy baking. It is so therapeutic.