Monday, August 28, 2006

Poor Harper. If only someone would take this poor girl out for a romp in the yard. This weekend - and several days forward- was dedicated to home improvement. Repainting master bedroom and bathroom. You should have seen Hubby's face when I suggested we also needed to refinish the vanity. I would like to remodel that bathroom, but lack of ideas and lack of a money tree leave us to freshen paint and get on with life. I will continue to work on this project this week with hopes of completing and putting things back in their proper place over the upcoming long weekend. Trust me when I say nothing is where it belongs right now.
There won't be much quilt action going on for a few days. I have my trusty hexagons to stitch on in the evenings if the spirit moves me. Plenty of time to work out the next project in my head while I'm painting trim. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh poor Harper! I kept telling Emily to take Chloe out for a walk this weekend, but she was all involved in stuff to. Plus it was kind of rainy out.

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Harper looks so sad. :-) Wow, Libby, you're busy. I hope that you'll share pictures of the new look!

Tracey said...

Been there and lived that. Not fun during...but feels great when you can stand back and look at what you accomplished. :o)

Finn said...

Hi Libby, glad to hear the painting is coming along so well. Never a fun time for anyone, especially Harper it seems..*S*
Glad you have your hexagaons to stitch on in the evening..*VBS* Hugs, Finn

Linda_J said...

Look at the sad little face--could she look anymore pathetic? But I doubt she will be staying that way for long. Gotta do what you gotta do to feather that nest for all of you.

Sweet P said...

Poor Harper. Did she ever get out for a walk? More home improvements? Sometimes I think being a homeowner is equal to "constant home improver".

Cynthia said...

sounds like you have been very busy. Hopefully stitching some hexagons in the evenings will give you time to relax.

Judy said...

Ah painting...something we have to do again this fall! When we first did it, the place was empty, so this will be a bit harder. Please show some pictures when you are done! I like to see other people decorating choices and colors!

Hey when you find that money tree...you send me a piece to replant!