Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm sewing!!! After what seems like a long time of spinning my wheels, I finally ironed, cut and sewed some fabrics together yesterday. Hey -- did you guys know that this is fun? I can't wait to get my chores done this morning so I can get to the machine and stitch away. What's it going to be? Oh, that will have to be a secret for the time being. I'll post more photos as I make more progress.
We have been having internet issues here for the last several days. In particular, e-mail drama. Our internet provider has been taken over by another company and there have been some glitches in the switches (wow, a rhyme after only one cup of coffee *s*) While I have been able to post to my blog, leave comments at other blogs, I have not been able to send or receive email.I want to say thank you to everyone who left such sweet comments on the post about my dad. It took a long time to realize that it's the sum of your life -- the good and the bad -- that make you the person you become.
Okay -- time to get busy so I can quilt. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Screen Door said...

Get busy----sounds like fun. It's interesting to realize how cripple we become when things like email doesn't work... You know plaids ar my favorite. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Oh a little teaser! I love those. LOL
We've been having internet woes, too for almost three weeks. I'm afraid to get into the middle of something and suddenly I'm "out of here". grrrr We're hoping that that the "glitches have been fixed in the switches". :-)

Angie said...

I don't know what it's going to be, Libby, but I already know that I'm going to want it LOL cause I love the colors and the plaids already!!! :D

Dawn said...

Oh I can't wait to see what it will be! I love the fabric already!

Finn said...

Well those two pieces of fabric are certainly enough to rouse my curiousity...LOL What on earth are you up to????
It sounds like fun..*G*
Hugs, Finn

P.S. The quilts you sent to Linda J. are just great...beautiful work on them...how great of you to share them with the kids...*VBS*

Rabbit Stitchings said...

A surprise.. goody! Can't wait to see more!

May Britt said...

I am curios. Please hurry up.

Linda_J said...

My guess is Picket Fence or 2nd time around?? Maybe Buzz Saw?? LOL, ever the curious one here. Good for you spending some time sewing--I already know you have a good plaid collection having seen it up close and personal. Your quilts were muchly admired by the quilt group, believe me!

Carol said...

I like it already...great colors and plaids...can't get much better. Isn't it amazing how dependent we've gotten on these computers. I feel like I can't function if mine's down. What did we do before we had these things?