Wednesday, January 24, 2007

From one extreme to the other.
Ann teased in her comment that she is going to start calling me 'Little Bits' because I love to work with little pieces. Now it is true, I am a sucker for those little pieces. They are just so darned cute. I do from from time to time make things that are much bigger. This quilt is from a pattern called Pigeon Toed Star and is just one big block with a couple of borders.


A new day and still more strips to sew together. I have been working diligently on the postage stamp quilt. It takes a long time to stitch those strips together and get them pressed just right. So no new pictures of that project yet -- it just doesn't look that different from the last one.

Those strips are not sewing themselves. Time to get off the computer and get to work.


8 comments:

Patti the Hardenbrook Girl said...

Hee, hee - I like that name!

Susie said...

I can see why it's called Pigeon toed! Very striking!
:)

Dawn said...

It is cute! I can't wait to see what your postage stamps look like when I get back!

Screen Door said...

There's just something stately about the classic black/white combo.

The Calico Cat said...

As soon as someone has you figured out, switch it up!

Nice quilt - very graphic!

Judy said...

At first I thought I was going to read that this was a tiny mini quilt! Size is so hard to guage on the net with just a picture!

Looks very cool and graphic with the 2 colors. Very nice!!

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Little Bits - how cute! I love all your projects - little pieces or big pieces. Inspiring bits!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed Road to California - someday I will get to that show. It's so close and yet so far away! :-)

Frederique said...

What a job! Great strips!
I added your blog in my blogroll, a large list of quilting blogs.