Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Work on Postage Due continues.I took several days off because I was just tired of looking at those little squares, but I hopped right back on the wagon yesterday. I feel like good progress was made and I may even complete two rows this week . . . extra good news because they are the longest rows in the quilt.
I finished the applique portion of 'Bob' over the weekend. Next is a skinny border, a pieced border (pieces need to be made) and a final border - yet to be determined.
Here is Harper, hinting that more play time needs to get on the agenda as well. It's a fairly strong hint, wouldn't you say?

12 comments:

jpquilter said...

cute dog - your postage quilt is going to be so wonderful - and a great accomplishement
Juliann

Judy said...

Is that a poor COW that's being molested there? Poor Harper...mommy won't play with him.

Ah, the long rows on a diagonal quilt, always the longest ones to do. Keep going, you will be so happy when it's done...but better you than me. I have 2 blocks to make for the Tumblers quilt like that and that's it!

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

I've been in touch with Harper! (need I say more? - teehee)

The Calico Cat said...

I can hear him "heeeellllloooow" with a mouth full! (My cat talks with his mouthful!)

Screen Door said...

When Ransom tries to play at our house, he's right in the middle of the quilting. So you stop whether you want to or not. It's good you've got 2 projects going that way you lessen the burn out....

Dawn said...

Oh Harper would have such fun with Chloe! She was begging me to go play in the snow today!

Susie said...

Poor Harper! That look would make anyone take pity on him!
:)

Katie said...

Kipper said he'd come right over and play with Harper. Wouldn't they have fun?

Angie said...

You are on a roll, girlfriend! :) And if you're anything like me with our 4-legged babies, how can you tell that sweet face 'no'??? :P

Lois R. said...

Too cute doggie! Macy used to have a baby like that, until she tore it to shreds!

Glad to hear about the further progress on your postage stamps. Can't wait for more visual evidence.

Jeanne said...

Wow! That is going to be one gorgeous
quilt when all of the squares are in their proper place. I love the colors
you have chosen. Thank you, also, for the nice welcome to blogland.

Cynthia said...

good to hear you're working on your two quilts. I'm sure they will both look wonderful when done.