Thursday, November 08, 2007

Wanna have some fun? Head on over to the Four Seasons Quilt Swap and sign up for the winter swap. I participated in the fall swap and had such fun. You can see the quilt I sent here and the quilt I received here. Sign-ups are through December 1 . . . but don't wait, if the response is high they could close early. The deadline to mail your quilt is January 30 - so no worries of additional projects during the already busy holidays. There's plenty of time to make your quilt. On a purely selfish level, I don't want to miss out on the chance of being partnered with you - so won't you sign up today?

6 comments:

Beth said...

Oh what the heck! Maybe I will join, it's a small quilt requirement, I can do that!

Darlene said...

I wasn't going to sign up for the Winter Quilt. I enjoyed doing the Fall Swap so much that I needed to get on it again. LOL

Quilting Pirate said...

thank you SOO much for posting this. Your blog is always my first read on my LARGE blog list and I wouldn't have notice the signup for the swap!

Carole said...

Thanks for posting this! I guess I should participate! You rec'd such a beautiful quilt and so did others! Have a great day!

Finn said...

Hi Libby, see you are up to mischief again..LOL Love the quilt you made and also the one you received...both are wonderful! Can't wait to see what you do for this next round. Big snowy morning hugs, Finn

atet said...

Already have and am really looking forward to it!