Saturday, December 12, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggety jog.
Trust me - this is NOT what it looked like in California this past week. I tried my hardest to bring a little bit of snow with me, but it all melted into rain by the time I landed. I was glad for it, too. I know just how very badly the rain is needed there. While my shaggy bangs suffered from the damp, it didn't place even a little crimp in all the fun to be had.
Right now I need to unpack, do some laundry, and fill up the cupboards. I'll be back soon with all the details from my week of fun out west and a couple of packages that have arrived here on my doorstep. There are over 200 posts to catch up on in my subscription list and an box full of email to read. Hope you won't mind waiting just a little longer to hear all about it while I catch up with myself just a bit.

9 comments:

Carol said...

Glad you're home safe and sound. I so happy that you had a wonderful time.

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time out here. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip.
Blessings,
Marcia

WoolenSails said...

Welcome home and I look forward to hearing about your trip.

Debbie

julieQ said...

I am glad you home safe!! Love the winter wonderland picture!

Wendy said...

It's nice to be home again. I love the snow picture.

quiltmom said...

Welcome back Libby,
I hope that you had a fantastic time in California- that you saw some old friends and family.
We have had about a foot of snow in the last week but now it is very cold - I don't remember the last time it was this cold but it is very cold -40 + windchill.
Hope you are enjoying a pleasant festive season.
Warmest regards,
Anna

Julia said...

So nice to know that you had a glorious time and that you are now safe and comfy back at home!

QuiltedSimple said...

glad to know you had a fun trip!
Kris

Quilter Kathy said...

Glad you're home safe and sound!