Sunday, March 03, 2013

A day with Disney is always a good day in my book.  Yesterday I had the opportunity to spend the day at Disneyland with my camera testing out some of the things I have been learning in my photography class.  When I got home to review my pictures I noticed that a couple of recurring themes seemed to appear.
One - I ran into Pluto a lot around the park.  Knowing that I love dogs the way I do, it only seems right that Pluto is at the top of my Disney character list of faves.
Two - self portraits of my feet are fun.  
Next weekend the photography class is taking an official field trip to Balboa Park.  From the photos we take, we are to select three for critique in class.  I'm thinking I should probably find a more interesting subject than my feet!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is the fun of digital, you can practice all you want and not worry about wasting film.

Debbie

Julie in the Barn said...

I think your feet photos are artistic!

Kim said...

I find the most interesting things way down there under my feet, like floors that look like quilts. Very inspiring! The new camera provides more opportunity to spend days at Disney, so all good there. Are you more comfortable with your camera now?

Melanie said...

I live vicariously through you..... what fun.... keep us in the loop...

Candace said...

How I love Disneyland! And Pluto and Minnie Mouse and the Haunted House and Snow White.....can you tell I'm a bit envious? Feet are good subjects - and unique - don't you think ;>)
Cheers!