Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Using some 'sign language', he let me know his intention. I let him know I understood and handed my camera phone to Hubby as a back up....in case I had a problem working one totally foreign to me. The fireworks started going off, he got on one knee. She was a little confused, but quickly caught on and said, 'Yes,' through her smiles and tears. Everyone around us *cheered* The fireworks ended, I handed his camera back, offered congratulations, and we all disbursed into the crowd.  This must be what being part of a flash mob feels like.

4 comments:

45th Parallel Quilter said...

How wonderful to be a player in such an intimate moment. VERY, very moving .....

Candace said...

ohhhh....this isn't by any chance The Princess??
Cheers!

Doniene said...

Awesome!!! What a wonderful story!!!

Blessings!

AnnieO said...

How fun! That would surely make my day ;)