Saturday, October 04, 2014

And now for a look back. Back to earlier in summer when I wasn't in a blogging state of mind, but I was finding my way back to quilting.
These two quilts were made for the newest members of our extended family. Hubby's cousin had a new baby boy. As I was finishing up his quilt, it came to mind that the little fella has a tween-age sister who is also new to our family.  I just couldn't send that baby quilt until I got a quilt made for her, too.
The newest members of our family are now snuggled in quilted hugs from me.

8 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Yay! I've been slowly getting back to using the hands. I want to sew and knit but cleaned windows instead.

AnnieO said...

Sweet of you to send two!

antique quilter said...

that is such a sweet thing of you to do and make the big sister a quilt too…
Kathie

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

At least you are still blogging. I abandoned my blog more than a year ago and went to Instgram-quicker and easier. It's been a beautiful fall here in the east but we all know what will be following!

Melanie said...

Everyone gets love when they receive a quilt.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Sew generous of you to wrap all the young ones in quilted hugs; they will be treasured forever!

Julierose said...

Beautiful use of that Flower fabric--nice! Hugs, Julierose

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful quilts for a boy and a young girl, they will love them. I do need to get back to regular quilting, but I get side tracked too much;)

Debbie