Friday, November 21, 2014

Much to my great delight,  I was invited to join Cheri Payne for her Christmas Craft Day this week.  It was a full day of crafts with a group of ladies who are such fun and so talented. Some I have known and called friend for years, some I have known through others and now have a face to go with the name, and some new friends that I hope to enjoy time with again and again.
Cheri lined up a fun variety of projects. We moved about from station to station around her warm and cozy home, gabbing, gluing, glittering, painting, staining and stitching the day away.
What a fun way to spend a Wednesday.  Thank you, Cheri!

8 comments:

barbara woods said...

Looks like lots of fun

Karen said...

I am green with envy! What a great way to spend a day.

Dawn said...

Green with envy too!! What great fun.

WoolenSails said...

I wish I lived closer to all of you, that would be a fun way to spend the day.

Debbie

Lori said...

Wow! What a great way to get in the spirit!

Shakerwood said...

Paint me jealous!!

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Lucky girl! Sounds heavenly!

suz said...

SO jealous! looks like you must have had a blast!