Monday, January 05, 2015

The interior painting continues,  but it looks like everything will be complete by the week's end. Here's a look at the before and after on the staircase. Because I couldn't wait to share,  I staged the hexagon quilt for the photo.  My plan is to hang it on that wall. Now if only the new Roman shades we ordered back on November 30 would arrive.  I called today (the last predicted date of receipt) to learn they should ship next week. I'm just reminding myself once they are here and up, I won't remember they were delayed.

6 comments:

Doniene said...

Fabulous! You're right - when the shades are there you won't remember them being late!

Blessings and hugs!

WoolenSails said...

It has a nice clean look and opens up the area, so much more than having the darker colors.

Debbie

Karen said...

I spy that hexagon quilt that I love.

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Waiting is never fun! Looks fabulous in the new color, and I just love your Hexie quilt!

Melanie said...

The colors just bring it to life. Plus it won't show fingerprints either. The quilt is what makes it, though.

Lori said...

You painted over the wood? Was that a lot of work? It looks great!